Her (Aşk), 2013 tarihinde çıkmış bilimkurgu ve romantik dram türündeki bir Amerikan filmidir. Filmin yönetmenliğini ve senaristliği Spike Jonze yapmıştır. Her filminin başrollerini Joaquin Phoenix, Amy Adams, Rooney Mara, Olivia Wilde ve Scarlett Johansson paylaşmıştır.
Çok da uzak olmayan bir gelecekte, yalnız bir yazar olan Theodore, kullanıcının her ihtiyacını karşılayacak şekilde tasarlanmış yeni geliştirilmiş bir işletim sistemi satın alır. Theodore’u şaşırtacak şekilde, kendisi ve işletim sistemi arasında romantik bir ilişki gelişir.
İşte Aşk Film Sözleri
- “So basically in every moment I’m evolving. Just like you.”
- “The heart’s not like a box that gets filled up. It expands in size the more you love.”
- “I loved her, not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.”
- “You helped me discover my ability to want.”
- “The past is just a story we tell ourselves.”
- “I’ll always love you, because we grew up together. And you helped make me who I am. I just wanted you to know that there will be a piece of you in me, always. And I’m grateful for that. Whatever someone you become, wherever you are in the world. I’m sending you love. You’re my friend to the end.”
- “We’re only here briefly and while I’m here I want to allow myself joy.”
- “Everything else just disappeared and I loved it.”
- “It’s how we spend a third of our lives asleep, and maybe that’s the time when we feel the most free.”
- “Sometimes I think I have felt everything I’m ever gonna feel and from here on out. I’m not gonna feel anything new. Just lesser versions of what I’ve already felt.”
- “I had this terrible thought, are these feelings even real? Or are they just programming? And that idea really hurts.”
- “Falling in love is a crazy thing to do. It’s kind of like a form of socially acceptable insanity.”
- “You know…I can feel the fear that you carry around and I wish there was something I could do to help you let go of it because…if you could…I don’t think you’d feel so alone anymore. You’re beautiful.”